Thursday, December 18, 2014

Your first posting:

Hello my name is Sasha. I have one brother. My favorite T.V. show is probably House of Cards. I am reading a book right now that is about the Culper spy ring during the revolutionary war. Its a perfect book for me because I love history and espionage and these people were the original spies. I recently went to Paris France and saw the Elfie tower. My French is horrible but learned how to say toilet in french. To say toilet in french you just need to say toilet with a really french accent and add Le in front of it. Anyway that's me.

I feel like I can use this blog to vent or just let my thoughts out all in one place. Its really fun to just type whatever comes to mind and that can be used as a stress reliever. I can also get opinions from people on something that i have a problem with or I can start a debate about a certain issue.

1 comment:

  1. Sasha, I really like your first post because of your your creative sense of humor, and awesome interests, such as history. I am a good friend of Max's and hear so much about you. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete